Mixed Denomination Bill Counter Comparison: DETECK Edge DT800 vs. CARNATION CR1500
For a good reason, a money counting machine has become an important tool for organizations that deal with a large amount of cash regularly. These devices will save your staff time, enhance their productivity, and safeguard your company from any losses caused by counterfeit money.
A mixed denomination bill counter, as compared to a single denomination bill counter, allows you to load multiple bills into the machine regardless of denomination. These counters utilize color image sensors to scan each note, followed by a bill-recognition algorithm that detects the denomination of each note, calculates the amount for each denomination in the stack, and groups notes of comparable value together from the batch.
When you decide to buy a mixed denomination bill counter, one question arises: which one is the best? The short answer here is ‘it depends’. It depends on your needs, on your business type, on the daily operations conducted by your personnel.
Here we come to help you decide based on comparing the same features of different producers. Today we compare DETECK Edge DT800 with CARNATION CR1500 as mixed denomination bill counters for the us of a medium-sized business.
Side by side comparison: DETECK Edge DT800 vs. CARNATION CR1500
When it comes to choosing the best mixed denomination bill counter for your business you need to know that there is a wide range of these machines.
When purchasing a bill counter for the first time, it is easy to become tempted by all of the flashy features and gears. Beyond that, money counters must be reliable and long-lasting. You should focus on the most useful features of your bill counter and explore features that are specific to your company's needs.
DETECK Money Counter Machine Mixed Denomination: Edge DT800
- It saves time counting your money - the 2021 Edge DT800 is the ideal solution for a 100% accurate and reliable Mix Currency Counter Machine (USD, CAD, MXN, EUR, GBP).
You can pull out a detailed on-screen report with the grand total amount, the number of bills, and value by the denominator. It is simple to connect it to the printer, which is not included in the Deteck offer.
- It protects your business – If you deal with a large amount of cash and want to have peace of mind, the Edge DT800 Money Counter with Counterfeit bill detectionhttps://deteckusa.com/collections/money-counters/products/edge accurately scans notes for authenticity, providing maximum security using advanced sensors UV, MG, IR, MT, 2CIS, and Serial number recognition.
You will never have to worry about fake bills again. You can operate your business with confidence.
- It is convenient and simple to use — the Edge DT800 Cash Counting Machine has a high capacity hopper and a built-in reject pocket, which means that all suspicious notes go straight to that tray; it means you can maintain a continuous count with no interruption, especially if you sort bills by denomination, batch, face, or orientation.
- It is fast and precise – If you are tired of counting money by hand and want to save time to focus on your business without having to worry about jammed or flying bills, the DT800 Money Counter Mixed Denomination industry-leading roller friction system made in the United States and widened impeller will allow you to accurately count up to 1200 notes/min with no interruption; Its high-power motor provides heavy-duty performance at a low cost.
Money counting and sorting have never been simpler!
COST: The Edge DT800 Cash Counting Machine can be acquired on Amazon at a special price: $1,297.00.
CARNATION Mixed Denomination Bill Money Value Counter
- It saves time for your business - Small in size, with a user-friendly interface and a big and crisp LCD display. Banknotes in all four orientations can be handled in up to four different currencies (depending on nation software). Hopper with a large capacity, stacker, and reject pocket There are ADD, batch, reporting, and printing options available. For flexible operation, an intuitive user menu and maintenance menu interface are provided.
- It counts and sorts - The serial number of each banknote counted may be captured using the CR1500 Currency Counter and Sorter. This data may be saved and/or printed, and it can also detect magnetic ink, infrared ink, UV, CIS image, length, and even thickness of banknotes when attached to our thermal POS printer (SP-POS58V).
- It has counterfeit detection functions - MG (Magnetic), IR (Infrared), MT (Metallic Thread), UV (Ultraviolet ), & CIS (Contact image sensor) image recognition.
- It is convenient and simple to use - the CR1500 Currency Counter and Sorter is suitable for any type of business and it is easy to be used. It has six counting modes - Mix, Sort, Face, Orientation, Image, & Piece Counting. It has also the following features: easy maintenance and jam removal. The machine has a compact size with a user-friendly ergonomic design.
COST: The CR1500 Currency Counter and Sorter. can be acquired on Amazon at the price of $1,999.00.
For the average business owner or cash operator, such machines can make the difference between a successful business and one that struggles to survive on the market.
Both machines have very useful features for a money counter machine. Both producers offer convenient machines, easy to handle and protect your business with the fake bill detection feature. This is why a clear winner cannot be pointed out only by comparing the features.
Yet, especially these days, pricing is a factor to seriously take into consideration. And for the average entrepreneur, $700 makes the difference when it comes to purchasing such an item.
This is why our winner today is DETECK Money Counter Machine Mixed Denomination: Edge DT800.
DETECK is a company headquartered in New York, USA.
Our mission is to create a consistent stream of unique, new products that markedly enhance life at work and home, providing value and innovation that exceed our global customers' needs and expectations. We offer our clients the newest products and innovative solutions introduced into the market each year. Our products are designed to save businesses money and improve efficiency. Our customers care about accuracy, security, convenience and efficiency.
We’d love to hear from you!
Frankly, our customers are the foundation of our company.We have a dedicated U.S. based support team to answer all your product related questions.