Bill counters: what you need to know about them
Money sorting and counting might sound like a simple process, but it is a very tricky process. For many people, manual cash handling is prone to errors, making it time-intensive and even frustrating. The best option to save time and money is to use a bill counter to quickly and accurately count your money.
Bill counter and sorter
In case you were wondering how to properly use a bill counter and sorter, well, that’s quite a simple machine to use.
First, you place your mixed denominations of cash in the machine. From there, the bills are recognized, authenticated, and sorted according to your specifications.
No more jams, no more fake bills, and no more manually separating the bills by denominations. Finding an effective way to sort and count the cash becomes indispensable. Unlike the typical money counting machine that only counts local currencies, mixed bill counter money sorter counts even foreign currency. As a result, a bill counter and sorter is set up to automatically count a certain amount of foreign currency. Bill counters are highly convenient and effective and you could use one for your business.
Bill counter and sorter - price
Bill counters can cost as low as $95 and as high as $3000.
But why such huge cost differences when the job of all money counting machines is similar, just counting bills? Well, not all bill counters and sorters are the same. Many factors determine the price difference, such as features, technologies, and unit type. Our bill counters are reliable, updated to the latest technologies and we also offer a wide range of products for all our clients’ needs.
Counting Different Denomination
The sorting features of a mixed bill counter money sorter is another feature that makes these machines superior. If you have a bundle of mixed denominations that you want to be counted, then these machines will do that for you. These are not the kind of machines that requires you to first sort the denominations by hand. So all you need to place the bundle on the machine, and it will give you the total of all denominations and the overall total.
Commercial bill counters
Save time and money by using a commercial bill counter to quickly and accurately count your money.
Commercial bill counters save time and increase precision by counting stacks of currency bills, checks or coupons.
Price and functionality are among the most important factors to consider. As with almost everything else for sale, it’s always important that the buyer determines and sets aside a budget before shopping for a commercial bill counter machine. Again, as with all other items, the higher the price, the better the product’s features and durability.
Our suggested bill counter for you: Edge DT800
The Edge DT800 Money Counter is the perfect solution for a fast, accurate and reliable mixed-denomination & multicurrency note value counter.
EDGE 2 Pocket Bank Grade Mixed Denomination Value Counter Product Details:
• High-capacity Hopper of 500-notes, Stacker 200-notes and a built-in Reject Pocket 100-notes.
• Three counting modes CNT (Count Total number of bills), SDC (Single Denominations) and MDC (Mixed Denominations).
• Adjustable speeds from 800 up to 1200 notes/min under CNT mode, simplifying the handling process and save time.
• Easy to use features Auto/Manual count, Add, Batch, Add/Batch, Sort, face and orientation.
• Multi-Currency Counter Machine pre-programmed to count and sort USD, CAD, MXN, EUR and GBP. It can support most of the currencies in the world (upon demand) and can be installed easily using a USB key.
• On-screen report to keep track of the count, print and pull out a detailed receipt (compatible with DT50P ACE Printer).
• Advanced bill counter with counterfeit detectors that protect businesses from counterfeits.
• Serial Number Recognition and save/print function after each count
• Two years Warranty (one-year Standard Warranty plus one year free extended warranty) against manufacturer defect & lifetime tech support.
DETECK is a company headquartered in New York, USA.
Our mission is to create a consistent stream of unique, new products that markedly enhance life at work and home, providing value and innovation that exceed our global customers' needs and expectations. We offer our clients the newest products and innovative solutions introduced into the market each year. Our products are designed to save businesses money and improve efficiency. Our customers care about accuracy, security, convenience and efficiency.