5 outstanding features of the mixed denomination bill counter
In today’s article, we’ll present 5 features of the mixed denomination bill counter and offer some suggestions for those who intend to buy such an outstanding machine.
Usually, when counting bills, a cashier is required to manually enter different denominations into the bill counter machine, one denomination at a time. Moreover, some machines doesn’t even have the feature to count the total value only the number of bills inserted, which help the cashier only up to a certain point.
The machine then calculates the total value of all inserted bills of the same denomination. After that, the cashier can enter the next denomination and the process starts all over again.
Fortunately for cashiers, they no longer need to insert each denomination manually because this work is now done by machines that can calculate rates for various currencies and multiple denominations at the same time.
A simple money counting machine can not differentiate between different values, while a mixed denomination bill counter can solve all your money-counting problems. Thanks to the latest technology and complex features, a mixed denomination bill counter offers you high-performance money counting feature.
What does mixed denomination mean
A denomination is a way to classify different things.- it names the type or value of something. This term is usually referring to money. For example, $50 bills are in the same denomination. Thus, a mixed denomination refers to different money values.
As stated above, the cashiers usually sort money by the same denomination to help them insert it easier in the bill counter. Now, with the latest mixed denomination bill counters, this habit becomes history. Cashiers can insert mixed denominations into the machines and they do all the rest. At the end of the process, all money will be counted properly.
Why choose mixed denomination bill counter machines
These machines will save your time, boost the productivity of your employees, and safeguard your company from any losses caused by counterfeit money entering your facility.
A mixed denomination bill counter is the perfect solution for fast, accurate, and reliable multi-currency mixed denomination money counting and sorting. Besides, it also comes with advanced counterfeit detection.
Our mixed denomination bill counter machines offer you three counting modes: CNT (Count Total number of bills), SDC (Single Denominations) and MDC (Mixed Denominations). All these make the cashiers’ lives easier and offer the business owners a quicker, faster and reliable way of sorting money.
Benefits of using a mixed denomination bill counter today
1. All our multi-currency counter machines are pre-programmed to count and sort USD, CAD, MXN, EUR and GBP. It can support most of the currencies in the world (upon demand) and can be installed easily using a USB key.
2. Our machines offer an on-screen report to keep track of the count, print and pull out a detailed receipt (compatible with DT50P ACE Printer).
3. Our advanced bill counters come with counterfeit detecting features that protect businesses from counterfeits.
4. Our mixed denomination bill counter come with Serial Number Recognition function and print function after each count.
5. With our machines, it is easy to use features such as Auto/Manual count, Add, Batch, Add/Batch, Sorting by face or orientation.
Counterfeit detection - the advanced feature of our mixed denomination bill counters
Counterfeiting is a problem that has been getting worse recently. Fortunately, now there are solutions for that.
The counterfeit detection is an advanced feature of our counterfeit detectors and it detects fake notes with accuracy.
Counterfeit detection is a difficult task to accomplish unless you don’t rely on such a machine.
By using high-quality materials and advanced technology, such as optical sensors, magnetic sensors, magnetic ink analysis and ultraviolet radiation detection, counterfeit detection for mixed denomination bill counter machine can achieve high accuracy rates.
The benefits of using this device include saving time on counting money and reducing labor costs. The machine is also very easy to use. With counterfeit detection for mixed denomination bill counter machines, businesses can save money while doing their job easier than ever before!
What is the difference between basic/premium/ commercial bill counter machines
Companies that deal with big amounts of cash need to have the best bill counter machines. If you are thinking about buying a bill counter machine and don't know where to start, we present the difference between a basic, premium, and commercial counting machine.
The basic bill counter machines are perfect for small companies. This type of machine has computerized counting, adding, and batching capabilities that cut down on losses caused by human error. They have the counting money feature and automatically split the money into batches using the easy keypad control. This machine is an indispensable aid for anyone handling cash.
The premium counter machines have all the features of the basic one, plus the security features, such as detecting fake and duplicated money. These machines are mostly used by banks, wholesalers, financial institutions, shops and supermarkets or even hotels. The premium counter machines have multi-function capabilities such as color-changing display when the machine detects fake bills.
The commercial bill counter machines help retail businesses reduce losses due to human errors. These machines save time and labor costs. These type of machines comes with counterfeit detection feature and value counting. The commercial bill counter machines are affordable and easy to use by anyone. All businesses need to count, organize and manage cash accurately and efficiently. The commercial bill counter machines are suitable for banks, supermarkets, retail locations and any other business where cash is transacted
The price range for mixed denomination bill counters
If you are looking for a fast, accurate and reliable multi-currency mixed denomination money counter and sorter with advanced counterfeit detection you came to the right place. We provide high quality at the best prices.
Our products help you to improve your business productivity and both, Compared to our competitors we offer you a reasonable price for a mixed denomination bill counter.
1. EDGE DT800 - 2 Pocket Bank Grade Mixed Denomination Value Counter - $1,349 discounted from $1,700. This is the perfect solution for a fast and accurate mixed bill counter, sorter and reader with advanced counterfeit detection.
- High-capacity Hopper of 500-notes, Stacker 200-notes and a built-in Reject Pocket 100-notes.
- Three counting modes CNT (Count Total number of bills), SDC (Single Denominations) and MDC (Mixed Denominations).
- Adjustable speeds from 800 up to 1200 notes/min under CNT mode, simplifying the handling process and save time.
- Easy to use features Auto/Manual count, Add, Batch, Add/Batch, Sort, face and orientation.
2. SPARK DT600 - Professional Grade Mixed Denomination Value Counter – $699,00 from $849,00. SPARK DT600 is the perfect solution for a fast, accurate and reliable multi-currency mixed denomination money counter and sorter with advanced counterfeit detection.
-High-capacity Hopper of 500-notes and Stacker of 300-notes.
- Three counting modes CNT (Count Total number of bills), SDC (Single Denominations) and MDC (Mixed -Denominations).
- Adjustable speeds from 800 up to 1200 notes/min under CNT mode.
- Easy to use features Auto/Manual count, Add, Batch, Add/Batch, Sort, Face and Orientation.
- Multi-Currency Counter Machine pre-programmed to count and sort USD, CAD, MXN, EUR and GBP. It can support most of the currencies in the world (upon demand) and can be installed easily using a USB key.
Are you looking for a reliable mixed denomination bill counter?
DETECK is a company headquartered in New York, USA.
Our mission is to create a consistent stream of unique, new products that markedly enhance life at work and home, providing value and innovation that exceed our global customers' needs and expectations. We offer our clients the newest products and innovative solutions introduced into the market each year. Our products are designed to save businesses money and improve efficiency. Our customers care about accuracy, security, convenience and efficiency.