- 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 - The 2021 Aura DT100 is the perfect solution for a 100% precise Coin Counting Machine; Keep track of the count through the large 3.5” LCD display, on-screen report showing breakdown of quantity and total value by denomination. The count resets when you turn off the machine but your Custom Batch Settings are saved. We value your priorities
- 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 – If you deal with a large amount of coins and want to have a peace of mind, the Aura DT100 Commercial Coin Counter, (Sorter and Wrapper Machine) Can sort US Coins (Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and Quarters) by denomination and batch for easy bundling; it automatically stop when all coins in the hopper are counted, or if the custom batch quantity of any coin denomination is reached. Operate with confidence
- 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘆𝘀 – Coin Counting and Sorting at the end of the day has never been smoother, DT100 Change Sorter Counter has a high capacity hopper of 2000 coins & a built-in One Touch batch setting that automatically stop the count when trays & tubes without wrappers are full; it means you can maintain a continuous count without worrying about spillovers; 👉 It doesn’t work with Wrappers, check next bullet
- 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 – If you want to sort coins into wrappers, long press “+” to access the preset tube values and then adjust Nickels 5c quantity to 40 and Pennies 1c quantity to 50. Save your selection by pressing Start. Your last custom batch setting is saved even after you power off the machine. It’s never been easier
- 𝟭𝟭𝟬% 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 - We take pride in designing & delivering only premium money counter machine coins for North American Businesses; includes dust cover to safeguard longevity & Maintenance Kit. We have a dedicated US-based support team, 1yr Standard Manufacturer Warranty against defect & lifetime tech support. 👉 Check out our latest User Guide below
DETECK USA is a family owned company based in New York, USA
My name is James and together with my brother, Robert, we’ve started this unbelievably exciting journey in 2010 with small funds but many problems to solve.
We believe in empowering businesses of all sizes with modern technology and bespoke solutions to achieve their goals. We analyze thousands of customer feedback's, find their biggest problems and solve them through innovative products.
Our biggest fear has always been to be average and today, we take pride in being one of the most exclusive cash handling solution brands.
We would like to invite you to join us on this journey!
Interchangeable Trays and Tubes
Choose between tray coin storage or individual coin wrappers. Simply place the coin wrappers into the tubes or make sure that the coin trays are empty, set the batch settings & watch them fill up.
Perfectly fit the tubes
When a coin laying down in these holes reaches the appropriately sized holes beneath, they fall into their proper tub. Coin increments are arranged by size, smallest on the right to largest on the left.
Align trays in the right place
Put a slight tip on the tray as you are sliding it into the slot. When you reach the back of the slot just bring the tray down as there is a button that should fit right into the buttonhole.
Please make sure you Adjust the Batch Quantity for Tubes with Preformed Wrappers
(refer to the above image - on how to adjust the Batch Settings for Wrappers)
- The One-Touch Preset Coin works only with Empty Tubes. It is programmed to store: 50 Nickels & 40 Pennies
- The Pre-formed Wrappers can fit: Only 40 Nickels & Up to 50 Pennies
The last custom batch setting is saved even after you power off the machine.
Note: Because of this quantity discrepancy in the software, we are offering this product lower. Take advantage of it!
Check out our latest Manual Version: m.media-amazon.com/images/I/C1+Pz-zbPVS.pdf
Note: Flat wrapper not recommended - coins can bounce out or clog due to the squared edges
- Large 3.5" LCD Display
- Supports 1c, 5c, 10c, 25c, 1dollar Coins
- One-Touch Feature for Trays and Empty Tubes
- Custom Batch Setting for Tubes with Preformed Wrappers
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 10.25 x 10.85 Inches
- Product Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Counting Speed: 300 Coins / Minute
- 1 x DT100 Coin Counter
- 64 x Preformed Wrappers
- 5 x Coin Trays / Tubes
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Tweezer
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Dust Cover
- 2 x Replacement Fuses
How to Remove obstructing objects (using a tweezer)
Foreign objects or sticky coins may cause the machine to jam. Turn off the DT100 & disconnect the plug from the power source. Open the back compartment and remove obstructing objects using a tweezer.